Thursday, January 19, 2017

Flowers For A Winter Day...

 
 
 
I was on my way out the door at the grocery store the other day...
and on this day it was a very cold, windy and rainy January day.
 
 I turned around and walked all the way back to the other side of the store and decided it truly was a perfect day to buy a small bouquet of flowers.
 
 Ahhh....
they were all so beautiful, but such large bouguets,
 that I almost changed my mind and went for home.
 
 I asked if they could be made half the size, and the lady was so delighted to do that for me!

What a treat...
especially since I had a sweet friend, from out of town,
 coming for dinner and to spend the night.
 
 I wanted them to say "Welcome" to her...
and of course "Lovely" for all of us!
 
 
So fun to walk out the door with a small bouquet and feel so blessed!
 
 I think I might have to put it in the budget! :)
 
 
 It sure does a lady good!!
 
 







***

No comments: